Thursday, January 29, 2009

One month old

I know all I post about anymore is Parker and I apologize if anyone is getting bored of her, but she consumes my life, hence I only post about her! I CANNOT BELIEVE she is already a month old! Where did the time go??? It has gone so fast and before she was born I already dreaded that she would just never stop growing and now it is a reality. Before I know it she will be two months old! What am I gonna do?Her 4 week old picture (well, one of them)
She wasn't too happy but she still looks pretty cute even when she's crying.

I just had to post this picture. Kory took it while he was holding her. Her little mouth just cracks me up! She's just so dang cute!
I also need to thank everyone who has shown Kory and I such support during these last few months. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents who have spent a countless amount of money, time, and effort on Parker and I. I have wonderful siblings who are so great with Parker and such great babysitters.
Thanks to Kory's parents and siblings and grandparents, they too have given so much to us as well. They are so supportive of us and they show Parker sooo much love!
Thanks to all of mine and Kory's friends who have invited us to hang out and take a break.
And a special thanks to all of the people I work with at Sports Academy. Thanks for all the showers, gifts, phone calls, etc. Thanks Dan for being so casual about me being gone. Thanks sooo much to Kelly who is taking over ALL the responsibility while I am gone, you are wonderwoman!

5 comments:

michelle said...

Oh I love Parker...keep posting pictures she is just a precious little doll! I can't wait to meet her. Are you going back to work at SARC? I want to do lunch with you and Mckenna!

McKenna's page said...

Ok that picture of her crying is so cute but breaks my heart. Poor thing. She is such a cutie. We need to get together soon. She is growing up but it just gets more and more fun and then you just have more! Keep posting more pics.

Missy said...

I love all the pictures of Parker! She is adorable!! I hope you can come to our little lunch for Shelley on Monday!

Amy said...

She is too sweet! I saw your mom the other day at the bookstore. it was fun.

Cyndi said...

What a beautiful baby!! and I would say that even if I weren't her grandma. Thanks for sharing your blog with us I really enjoy seeing new pictures of her...give her a kiss for me..