Sunday, January 11, 2009

As of today, my little Parker Lynn is just over a week and a half old! I cannot believe it, it seems like I was just in the hospital yesterday. When she turned a week old, I bawled to Kory because it went so fast. She is so cute and I just love her so much. Having a new baby has definitely been the hardest thing I've ever dealt with, I can hardly remember what life was like before she came. It is worth it though, we are slowly adjusting and I know things will only get better with time.

A few days ago my dad took a bunch of pictures for her birth announcement, this is one of them. She is such a beautiful baby, pictures don't do her justice.

This was her first time in her swing. She looks like she was crying but actually she really likes it. She falls right asleep. I'm pretty sure this was the day she turned a week old.

This is one of my most favorite pictures of her face.


The littlest aggie fan.

She sure hates her bathtime. So far we've only done full body wipedowns with a washcloth, she screams the whole time. I can't wait to see how she reacts to a real bath!

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

Amy, I have to agree she is absolutely beautiful. She is such a precious little spirit and I thank you for bringing her into our lives.

Missy said...

I love the big flower bow! So I just realized I don't know how to spell bow?! Anyways she is so adorable!

Janet P. said...

The picture you said is your favorite, the one of her on your shoulder, reminds me SO much of you when you were a baby, even more than the other pictures. Love you both!

McKenna's page said...

Such cute pictures. I love the bow and the USU nightgown. She is adorable.

The Karrens said...

She is so dang cute! I so-o love the big flower headband! Have fun with this little one.

K S & R said...

Thank you for the update and photos!! She's so so cute!

chrishley said...

oh my, she's wonderful. Did you get the e mail i sent last week? I'm gonna be up in Perry (Brigham) again this weekend, and still would like to come by, if it's a possibility for you. lemmie know!

Amy said...

she is so sweet Am! she seems so alert and so happy and content.