Sunday, January 18, 2009

Growing and growing!

I cannot believe how fast my little girl is growing! On the 14th, she had her two week appointment. She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and she measured at 20 1/2 inches. I took this picture at exactly two weeks old (on the 13th). Don't you just love her big eyes?

Having a nap with mommy.


Last night we finally decided to be brave and give her a bath in the tub. At first she peed in the towel, I learned to keep her diaper on until the last minute. She enjoyed it a little at first but then started crying.

When we wrapped her in the towel after the bath, she started sucking her thumb.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute you guys. I love looking at your blog. She does look bigger. It was fun to see you the other night. I wish we could have stayed longer. Lets plan something for the super bowl. It is just an excuse so I can hold the little one. Talk to you later. If you nee anything call me.

Kellee Smith said...

First of all I am so sad I have not seen this little one yet. OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I can not believe her big eyes!!! Good job you two!

McKenna's page said...

Still adorable. Gotta love bath time.

Dennis & Cheri said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! It is sometimes a bitter sweet how fast they grow. She is changing so fast. Amy I think she looks so much like her Mom. She is about as close to perfect as you can get.

The Karrens said...

She is a doll. Your mom brought over her announcement and it is darling! Then we saw her in the paper and thought she should have won for sure! Next time you are over at your mom's we need to see her!
Robin