Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Two months old.......crap!!!

I cannot believe my sweet baby is two months old! Time is flying by so fast! I have to admit that the first few weeks were so hard and not as fun as I expected, but now I am past that and Kory and I love this little girl more than anything! I love her more and more each day.





She is sort of smiling in this picture.
She definitely smiles and babbles a lot more now. It is so fun!



My sister Molly is going to be mad I posted this picture!



Two month shots










Parker had her two month check-up last friday. I was scared to death! She got one shot in her right leg and two in her left and also one oral vaccination. She was a little trooper and only cried for a little bit.


Afterwards she slept all afternoon! She was worn out!





Blessing Day

Parker's blessing day was this last sunday. It was a very emotional day for Kory and I! Kory had been practicing her blessing for about a week- he was sooo nervous. He did an amazing job and Parker didn't make a peep during the blessing!


I love Parker's blessing dress because it's vintage. I borrowed it from my grandma, she's not exactly sure how old it is, but I think it is at least as old as me. Some of my cousins and second-cousins were blessed in it.



This picture shows exactly how long her dress was.

10 comments:

K S & R said...

Oh she's just getting more and more cute! We all miss you at SARC too!! I'm glad you're having a fun time away too!

michelle said...

I can't believe she is 2 months old...how time flies! She is such precious angel in her little blessing dress...so cute!

Julianne Howes said...

Amy what a beautiful girl!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! I want to see her in person!

Amy said...

I love that dress. It is darling. I need to hold her again!

About us said...

Was Parker in a bad mood for a couple of days after her shots. Did she seem like she was feeling sick. Rylee is getting her shots in a couple weeks.

Missy said...

That blessing dress is beautiful, and I love the picture of all of you in your Sunday clothes, you have such a cute little family! I love it! We miss you at Sports Academy, see you soon!!

McKenna's page said...

What a doll. She is getting so big and so cute. We are excited for you to come back even if you aren't.

TanDee said...

Your little girl is so darn cute!! They grow so fast, it is so crazy. I am so glad you got my invite! Sorry it took me so long, life gets so busy! We need to play again soon! Aren't shots the worst. Rylan broke my heart.

Molly said...

grr, you've got to be kidding me. you couldn't have at least cropped my head out?

Molly said...

oh, but i do think that parker looks very nice. :)