Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hmmm.... nothing too exciting has happened since my last post. I did finally get my hair cut! Woohoo! I cut off about 5 inches, I'm not even sure why I grew it so long in the first place, I hated it! Here is a picture.

Parker is starting to smile more and more these days. She is just on the verge of talking baby talk as well. I can tell she wants to sooo bad, she opens her mouth really wide and sticks out her tongue (as the 2nd picture shows) but she just can't quite make any sounds other than grunting yet. I can't wait until she finally does!















Parker loves her daddy!

Taking a nap after church.


Taking another nap...

Snoozing again...


Ready for church.



This is a picture of her and I on Valentines Day. She wasn't too happy about the big red headband, as you can see, but she just looked so dang cute in it. Her outfit says "Kisses", which was perfect for Valentine's Day.


And finally.... this is what happens when you have a little too much to drink! Ha ha!










7 comments:

michelle said...

The last two pictures are my favorite! And your hair is so cute!

Becky said...

Amy, You look great! Your baby is darling. Wish we could hang out sometime.

McKenna's page said...

Such cute pictures. I love the ones of her and Kory. All the one's of Henley and Mark when she was little are of them napping too.

K S & R said...

Such cute pictures of Parker and her daddy! And I love your new haircut!!

Missy said...

Amy you have the cutest family ever! I love your new hair-do, I love all of Parker's bows, I love it all!

Andrea said...

Amy! Parker is seriously the most adorable baby I've ever seen. (Don't tell my babies, I'll be in trouble!) What a cute family you have.

The Karrens said...

I love napping pictures... and dad's seem to be especially good at it! I keep saying I am going to make a little scrapbook of all of our funny sleeping pictures, and after Emmy's last couple of nights I for sure need to! Parker is a doll, and your new haircut looks so cute!