Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY
KORY!!!
Yes, my husband is officially 30 years old. A few years ago he said that he wanted to have kid before he turned 30- we made it by 2 1/2 months!
I am so lucky to have Kory for a husband. He is so good with Parker Lynn and he loves her so much. He is great at helping me with her whenever I need a break, even if he's had long tedious day at work.
He is such a hard worker (and also a work-aholic) and he does such a great job at providing for our family.
I think one of the biggest reasons I love Kory is because he is such a kid at heart, as you can tell from these pictures:



Smiley Face!!!

Parker has turned in to a pretty happy baby these days! She is always smiling and talking, it is the best ever! It is hard to get good shots of her smiling because my camera has a delay on it. These are some of the best ones I could get.





This is the smile she gave me after she pooped ALL over a pair of brand new pink overalls.


No, she's not smiling in this picture, but she looks too cute sitting on the couch all by herself!

5 comments:

Janet P. said...

Happy Birthday Kory!!! We love you.

About us said...

She is so cute! I dont know wat it is about babies sitting on the couch all alone, but i think its soo cute!

McKenna's page said...

Oh my gosh, I love the pictures of Kory happy birthday. I know you always hear this but Parker really looks like her daddy in those pictures. Let's really get together next weekend.

Julianne Howes said...

She is seriously such a pretty baby!!

Carlie said...

tell korine i said happy birthday.