Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Shower time!

My amazing friend McKenna threw me a work baby shower last week. She planned it and did everything by herself, the invitations, games, even the food! We had it in the Sports Academy preschool, hence the tiny table!



Yay for my Boppy pillow!
I look like a blimp!

This onsie has the Sports Academy logo on it!

Missy made cute "rattle" cupcakes!


This is McKenna holding her pretend pregnant belly. Thanks so much McKenna! It was so much fun and I got some really great gifts!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! Looks like you had fun! Let me guess...the onesie is from Dan!?

Becky said...

We were in McKenna's ward when we lived in Logan! Small world. Looks like a fun time! And Amy, you look great...not like a blimp!

Amanda said...

Looks like a roudie bunch of women!!! Sorry that I could not make it. You are a might hot prego.

The Karrens said...

Blimp, schlimp...yea right! Looks like fun and I'm excited for the neighbor one.
RObin