Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Belly Pictures...(and I got tagged!)


There are a cerain few of you who have been wanting me to post these. I'm sorry if it grosses the rest of you out! I made them as small as possible! The one on the left was taken shortly after 5 months. The one on the right was taken this morning (6 1/2 months). I should have started taking belly pictures at one month because someday I'll want to look back at them, but of course it takes me forever to get things together!


Also... I got tagged by Stacie! It is a pretty easy one: All you do is go to your 6th picture album folder, pick the 6th picture and post it. After that, tag 5 friends.. Easy as that! It just so happens that I am pretty new at this blogging thing and I only have one picture folder, but I will do it anyway. I picked the 6th picture in my one file. It's not even a real life picture, but I still think it's pretty cute. I love Classic Pooh pictures and I have a bunch of them saved in my file. I am probably going to do something creative with them to put in my baby's room.

I have to think for a few days who I am going to tag, it's going to be hard since my blog is new and I hardly have any friends!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Amy,

I can't make it to your shower because i'm coming up Thursday night for a friends wedding. Will you be at work on Friday? If so, what time and I will come visit with a little baby gift!

Amy said...

You are too cute. I love belly pictures. Little Parker needs to start showing a little more.

Stacie said...

Love the belly shots.. Don't ya just LOVE all the changes your body is going through? Pretty amazing! Cute picture I am excited to see what you do your babies room like..

Kellee Smith said...

Amy, Amy, Amy - Natalie is prbably dying just looking at your belly!