Monday, October 20, 2008

My first tag

I got tagged my McKenna, quite a while ago actually (she tagged me before Stacie), but I've been having a hard time coming up with stuff. The rules are:to list 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged. I am going to have to include Kory in this b/c I can't think of 6 things for myself only.

1- I looooovvvve Disneyland! It is my most favorite place ever. Kory and I have gone every year since we got married. I would rather go there than anywhere else. This is the first year we haven't gone because of two reasons 1) I wouldn't be able to ride most of the rides 2) there aren't enough bathrooms in the place. Hopefully we will get to go next year, but that might not be possible with a baby.

2- I love animals! And I am very sensitive towards them. Kory and I sometimes watch Animal Police or other animal shows and I cry. I once rescued a dying mouse from the Ruby Tuesday parking lot. I'm pretty sure he ended up dying anyway. I mostlylove dogs and one of my favorite shows is Dog Whisperer on National Geographic. I have dogsat more dogs than anyone I know (besides a professionsal dogsitter). Here are pictures of just a few:

MAX the Chihuahua








TWERP the Pug









GRAYSON the Pit Bull








3- I am very particular about the household cleaning. I have to clean the house every week, otherwise I get really frustrated. I also have to do it in the same order every time. There have been a few times when Kory has tried to help me or surprise me by cleaning a room. Although I've appreciated the effort, I always have to go over and do it again. He has learned to just let me do it.

4- This one is Kory's- he loves sports.... a LOT!!! Whenever he is not working, I feel like there is a game on. Football, baseball, college, pro, you name it... Sometimes I can hardly handle it. I am sort of glad that the Red Sox are out so now I don't have to watch every game of the rest of the World Series! One thing you might notice is that in almost every picture I have of him, he is wearing a team shirt. He has enough team shirts to open his own store. These are his favorite teams:


5- Another one about Kory- he still watches WWE (yes, World Wrestling Entertainment). Whenever one of his games is on a commercial, he will usually flip the channel to WWE, it is so funny. He always says he watches it because he used to watch it all the time when he was younger. I guess maybe he'll never outgrow it...

6- Finally, Kory loves history. He cracks me up about it. During the summer when it was warmer we used to go on walks every night over to Center Street and walk down it. It is so funny because every singe time, he would comment on certain houses and their history, stuff that he has learned about them over time. There are houses and businesses all over town that he knows random history about and he will always make a comment about them. Sometimes we would walk up on campus and he would want to wander the cemetary and look at the old headstones. He really loves all history, he watches the history channel sometimes, he loves movies having to do with American history, he loves to look through books about history.

4 comments:

McKenna's page said...

Well I am glad you finally did my tag. Fun stuff to know about you and Kory.

Dennis & Cheri said...

Good Post! Those are all great things sorry about Disneyland maybe next year. And as far as the thing about the Red Sox maybe next year on that too. I check your blog often and look forward to your next post. You always have such great ideas.

Kami said...

I watch animal police too :-) Sometimes I can't handle it though because of the poor suffering animals.

The Karrens said...

Amy, I loved hearing these fun things about you two! But it's really too bad that Kory is a USC fan because they won't ever be as cool as ND. (yes, they are better, but not as cool!) And by the way, those pictures of your belly are TINY! My non-pregnant belly is bigger than that!
Robin