Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween Costume Contest

On Halloween, my workplace had a costume contest for both employees and members. Being pregnant, I really didn't want to dress up. I thought it might be funny to dress up as a pregnant cheerleader, but I wasn't even serious about doing it and I didn't know where I would find a cheerleader skirt to fit me! My mom happened to find a skirt at Old Navy that worked so at the last minute I gathered up some cheerleader stuff. I only ended up wearing the costume for a couple of hours.My boss had random people vote on who they thought had the best costume out of the employees. It turns out, I won 2nd place!!! I was really surprised, especially since I didn't think my costume was very good. There were some employees who went to a lot of work and had really good costumes. I guess the idea of a pregnant cheerleader is pretty funny!

1 comment:

michelle said...

You are one HOT pregnant cheerleader...lol! Love it!