Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Growing Belly (and some more Halloween)

I took another picture of my belly this morning (I am a little over 7 1/2 months). Man it has grown a lot since the last picture! I still have over a month to go! It is definitely getting uncomfortable. She is clear up in my ribs, and I have a long torso so I am convinced that she is going to be huge!

I meant to put these on a while ago since Halloween seems like it was forever ago. Kory has a blowup sumo suit that he wears every Halloween and every year it is so hilarious!


Kory with his little brother Tanner. He was the butcher from "Gangs of New York" (I've never seen it).

I made Halloween sugar cookies for work and this is what happened. My belly was a magnet for the flour.

2 comments:

McKenna's page said...

Cute pictures, I still can't believe how small your belly is. Oh well you are just lucky.

Janet P. said...

I can't believe you've been married four and a half years and I'm just now seeing the sumo suit!