Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the doctor on Christmas eve morning. I am dialated to a one, which has been the case for the last three doctor visits in a row. I'm not sure how effaced I am, but it doesn't really matter because things are not really progressing. I think this little girl just likes it where she is. So I am scheduled to be induced on Monday, January 5th. It's funny because the whole time I've been pregnant, I've had a feeling she would be late, no matter what other people say. There is still time for things to change, but I honestly just don't think they will. I will call the hospital that morning and they will call me back with a time to come in. My doctor called and got me on the list (or so she said she would) because if they are really busy, they will push me back even further. And I know it is a really busy time for babies because it seems like every woman I see is pregnant!

3 comments:

Julianne Howes said...

Maybe she will be born on December 31st... which is my birthday! That would be so fun! Good luck! She's going to be so stinkin' cute!!!

Amanda said...

Good luck! Sounds like you are the same as me. Not much happens until they brake my water. Then open the floods gates becasue they come quick. Maybe that is how you will be.

K S & R said...

Congratulations Amy! I hope you're doing great! And I can't wait for you to bring Parker in to Sports Academy, I know she's adorable!