Friday, December 5, 2008

More baby showers

My cute neighbor (well, actually my mom's cute neighbor) Robin threw me my third baby shower. She did some of the cutest things, she made me a little baby scrapbook for me to put pictures in. I should have taken a picture of it, it's the cutest thing ever. She also came up with the genius idea of having thank you notes and envelopes in a basket- everyone wrote their address on an envelope so I wouldn't have to go to any work finding addresses after I write thank you notes! Thanks Robin for all the hard work you went to! Also thanks to my mom, Bonnie and Debbie!

Me and Robin


My cute mom


My little sisters, Molly & Carlie

Me with Kory's mom Cyndi and sister Holli

Kory's mom actually threw me my second shower which was so much fun and I also really appreciate the hard work she went to. But I'm sad because I brought my camera and forgot to actually take any pictures, which I'm really mad about. I hope I can actually remember to take pictures when my baby is born!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like fun! Hopefully you got some helpful things. I was sad I couldn't come...stupid wedding...ha ha! Are you really pregnant? I can't tell in the pictures!

Becky said...

P.S. I love the design on your blog...way cute!

Kami said...

Holy cow Amy! I can't believe you are 37 weeks!! You are so cute!

The Karrens said...

Cute pictures, Amy! It was way fun to do that for you, and we sure are getting excited for that little baby to get here! Hang in there these last few weeks!
Robin

Bre said...

Amy I saw your blog on Becky's so I thought I would pop over. You look SO GOOD, I cant even tell you are pregnant, I am HUGE HUGE, people ask me if I am having two kids. It sucks. Oh well, I cant wait to hit the gym hard when she come out:) You are almost done, You are going to be such a great mom! Congrats on the pregnancy.