Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny Bunny!

Well, nothing too exciting has happened lately, so guess what? I'm going to post more pictures of Parker! My mom bought her these funny easter bunny ears. She doesn't look too amused in this first picture!

She is looking at herself in the mirror with Aunt Molly in this picture. She loves to do that!

She is always looking at and inspecting her hands. It makes me sad because she's growing so fast.

And guess what she did for the first time last Sunday?.....

She laughed!!!

It was a real grown up laugh! It is the cutest sound in the world! I haven't been able to get it on video because she doesn't do it very often, but as soon as I do, I will post it!

Grandma Cyndi gave her this onsie and cardigan. I call it her schoolgirl outfit.


She turned three months old the other day and I took all these next pictures. She is wearing her "Love Bug" onsie because that is what I call her all the time!



This is my most FAVORITE picture! Look at that grin!

5 comments:

Missy said...

I am in LOVE with that school girl outfit! She is adorable! I love it!

michelle said...

Amy, I want to do lunch and meet your cute little Parker. She is an absolute doll! Are you back to work? Email me...I would love to catch up!

Amy said...

I need to play with Parker again. She is getting so big and that school girl outfit is too cute!

Stacie said...

Amy she is sooooo stinkin cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. I need to she her again. Maybe when this stupid weather warms up we all need to get together and BBQ!

Becky said...

She is suddenly so big! She is cute, love her smiles!