Sunday, September 12, 2010

Parker's Summer Loves

Well, obviously I haven't gotten any better at updating my blog- I haven't posted anything all summer! And summer is almost over! So this is kind of a summary of our summer, well, actually more of Parker's summer. She's the only person I ever blog about because she's the only interesting person in our family! Last summer I did a post called "Reasons We Love Summer", so this year I'm calling it "Parker's Summer Loves". Here you go, it's another long one:Playing in her kiddie pool.

Playing in the sprinkler.


Giving the camera the stinkface at the fireworks show.


Coloring (perhaps her most favorite thing) at a restaurant in Park City.


Look at that face!


Watching the Hyrum parade at Kory's grandparent's house.


Doin' some swingin'.


Giving the camera the stinkface again at the Hyrum parade.
(It is difficult to get this kid to smile.)


Looking at the animals at Willow Park zoo.


Doin' some more swingin'.
(Actually this might be her most favorite thing.)


Riding the carousel at the Preston fair.


What do ya know? Giving the stinkface again at the Preston fair.


Riding the carousel at the Logan fair.
She was super stoked that she got to ride the bunny.


Petting a goat (very cautiously) at the Logan fair with Grandma F.


Just chillin' in a chair.


Feeding the ducks in the canal.
One bit her toe.


Pointing at a mark on the stairs at Ellis park.
She kept calling it a hippo.


Doin' some slidin'.


Swimmin' in the Sports Academy pool.
(Okay, maybe this is her favorite thing.)


More swimmin' with Grandma P.



If you are still reading this post, you are very patient! I wanted to share this video because lately Parker has been such a sweet and super loving little girl. Of course she has her moments when I want to poke my own eyes out, but she is mostly sweet because she has learned to say I love you and will usually say it back to anyone who says it to her. It is the cutest thing. Also, she walks around the house all day long asking for "kisses and luvs" from me and everyone. And I mean ALL DAY LONG. She kisses and luvs her stuffed animals, pictures, the tv, my parents cat, books, and the other day she even wanted to kiss pieces of ice. She especially wants an excessive amount of kisses and luvs when she's upset or knows she's been naughty. That's the only time it actually becomes annoying...

6 comments:

TanDee said...

She is SO DANG cute! I know I always write that, but what can I say.

You should have come to the reunion!! The pictures I have are so small because I didn't bring my camera (so I just stole them of facebook)! We missed you! We all need to get together again!

K S & R said...

She's such a big girl! And so adorable!! Thank you for posting new pics : ) What a cute fam. I'm glad you've had a good summer!

Janet P. said...

Sure do love that bug -- even when she gives the stink face : )

Missy said...

Ok so we seriously need to get together. I'm sad I missed your little party, thanks for the invite though! Parker is adorable and I loved all the pictures!!! Lets do lunch soon!!!

Amy said...

what a doll. gosh, lets go to lunch again please!

Anonymous said...

I just wish my summer can be that great as yours.