Monday, November 23, 2009

Twilight Night!!!


Last Friday night I went with my mom, sisters and Robyn to opening night of "New Moon". We made team t-shirts, mostly just to be silly (normally I would never really do something like that). The lines were crazy, but my trusty little sister went and saved us a spot as early as she could and we were almost at the font of the line.


Us sporting the t-shirts. If you can't read them, from left to right they are:
Team Edward, Team Edward, Team Undecided, Team Edward, Team Jacob

Yes, I am on team Jacob. And not just because of the movies. I decided when I first read "New Moon" that I was on team Jacob. I have my reasons.


Carlie and Molly.


Whose team are You on???


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Definitely Team Edward! I went on Saturday. It was pretty good, what did you think?

michelle said...

Sorry Amy, i'm Team Edward all the way! I love that you made shirts :)

Amy said...

i loved the movie and love that you made team shirts! you are so cute.

McKenna's page said...

Team Emmett!Rob is not that hot although I am Team Edward in the books. Taylor (Jacob is just too young). I have been really sick lately too so we will go to pilates some day.

Missy said...

'Team Jacob' Amy? Really? It's ok I know that deep down you really meant Team Edward!