Sunday, August 16, 2009

WE HEART SUMMER!!!

Reasons why we love summer:

1) Because you can lounge around outside...


2. Because you can go for walks in the stroller (unless you're too big, then you have to push the stroller)...


3) Because you can wear cute summer clothes...


4) Because you can go to the pool!!!


5) Because you can go to the fair (and even though Parker looks like she didn't care too much about the fair in some of these pictures, she really did like it)...


6) And best of all, because you can be lazy...


10 comments:

TanDee said...

She is SO darn cute!!!

Julianne Howes said...

Why are you always looking so cute?! I'm glad you guys are having a good summer!!

McKenna's page said...

Cute pictures I agree with your reasons and summer is almost over, too bad. I'm glad you have pictures of my child because I don't.Ha ha

Janet P. said...

I heart your new blog background and pics! (And summer.)

Missy said...

I love the pictures of Parker and Henley! Such cute girls! I miss you guys, can we do lunch soon?!!

K S & R said...

Fun Pictures! I love seeing you girls when you come in to SARC, but it definitely isn't often enough! p.s. I never told you that I hate you for posting that picture of me from work... never looked so fat in my life- til this month! haha Love you!

michelle said...

oh she's just a doll...i love the pics!

Becky said...

Does she ever close her mouth!? She looks lso excited about everything! What a doll

Amy said...

too cute Am! Hey, email me at b3russ@yahoo.com so I can give you some info about Nixon's blessing.

Shannon said...

I found your blog through Tammy Peterson. Your little girl is SO adorable! Thanks so much for the baby shower gift! I really appreciated it!