Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Parker's First Pictures!


These first two pictures are from my 20 week ultrasound. They are pretty good profiles if you ask me! Someone even told me that she has my same profile. I do have pictures from an 11 week ultrasound, but it just looks like a peanut.

This one is a head-on picture of her face (face on the left, torso on the right). This ultrasound was actually done at 24 weeks. At the beginning of the week, she suddenly just stopped moving. I could hardly feel her all week and I started to panic because normally I could feel her pretty regularly throughout the day. I called the doctor, they told me to come in so they could check her heart rate. Turns out they did another ultrasound, which I was not expecting, but was cool because I got to see her again. As soon as the doctor started the ultrasound, she got the hiccups, which he said was a very good sign. We could definitely see her moving, so everything turned out to be okay (I have been able to feel her pretty regularly since that appointment). My mom came with me for moral support and even though she never really said so, I'm sure she was pretty elated to see the baby as well!

7 comments:

Janet P. said...

I can't believe I didn't say so -- I'm not usually one to hold back :) Of COURSE I was elated to see her! It was the most fun I've had in a long time -- and she is beautiful, by the way.

McKenna's page said...

Yeah I'm glad you got the pictures to work. I can't wait to see her in real life.

McKenna's page said...

I tagged you check my blog

The Karrens said...

Amy... your blog looks great, and I love the baby counter! Aren't ultrasounds so much fun? I am so glad that little Parker is doing so well... and hiccups are funny things, aren't they? Cooper had them SO much for like, the last 3 months! Even though I hear everything from your mom ;), I'll check in on you guys here, too!
Robin

Stacie said...

Yay you started a blog! It's way cute too! I am sooo excited for you and Kory to become parents it's the BEST thing in the world! I am sure you are darling pregnant, we havent seen you guys in a while. We should plan a bbq or something before it gets too cold! Yay for your blog!!

Kami said...

Your blog is so cute! I love the pregnancy countdown! I hope you are feeling good.

Kami M

chrishley said...

That is amazing! I didn't know you were gonna name her Parker, either! Which I love, but wanted to use. So much for that idea.